Monday, September 5, 2011

TO LET GO

Beautiful 
For some reason, I tend to open up at night. A lot of my feelings are exposed as to what’s going on in life, how things are, relationships, and all that other good stuff. What’s best is that I’m able to comfortably share these talks with good friends. It gets things off my chest and it’s always nice to know that they’re listening.

Im a coward , I really am . Why ? I bought something tht I thought he might like ? and .and.. I wrapped it up nicely and even bought a bow? how pathethic pearl chua ?!  wrote a special note and put it together with the so called special gift .and then a few weeks later before his birthday . I thought to myself . Pearl, what are u doing ? no seriously ? are u just gonna go up to him and then present tht gift to him? wht would he think of u ? ! insanity .. maybe he would think im a big crazy person obsessed over him ! nah.. went home , looking at the nicely tied ribbon, I tore the present wrappers , took the gift and left it on my dressing table . and had a feeling of regret .. I repeat . im goin crazy.

Just because ure single, doesnt mean u have to be desperate

To let go, I think Im not ready to do tht . seriously.Deep down in my heart. I want to get to know him more . My goal is 4 HDs !! I believe I can achieve that !! In a few years time , I want to let go of everything .I want to go to the UNIVERSITY OF THE WEST OF ENGLAND , BRISTOL babeh ! I believe I can do tht . there's so many people in my life who inspired me to go there . Some of them are Seng Han koko and Tim koko, they seem perfect .

I fall in love with the thoughts of being with someone so quickly . I dont know what to do . No. I will not be in a relationship . Sir , Mr dharminder . I promised u . *grins* I think too far into the future , I just cant keep up. Maybe cuz Im a lil bit too mature .You felt like my future when I think of you , now you finally felt like my past. But I cant help thinking why u weren't in my present .

No not really * laughs non stop*



So to let go, hmm, I let go of my first semester , now tht the 2nd semester is here so suddenly, I dont really know where to start ..So much to do , so little time .. feelings . u player . I hate chu ! stop playing with me .

Add caption
Feelings. ure so naughty. Why do I have feelings? He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold on to him and give him the most you can. He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect more than he can give. Don’t analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you.


okie , Semester 2 , here I come !



The face of mine in the morning

                                        okie dokie, gotta sleep , take care ;)




















No comments:

Post a Comment